I am so happy to say I got my tickets for Veronica's Allegiant book signing tour!!!! The specific tour I got tickets for is on October 24th in San Francisco, California. She is also going to a few other states (I'm not positive which ones at the moment) but if you had no idea that this was happening you can message me and i will send you a link to where you can buy tickets! Not sure if they are close to selling out or not BUT you don't want to wait to soon! I am personally extremely excited to go and be apart of this event and meet the women who started it all! and I hopefully get to meet some awesome fans who are just as excited for the book/movie as I am! 

Being completely honest, this is my first "fandom" website I've ever taken apart of, or even in general for that matter! So call me a "newbie" but I would love if somebody would kindly show me the ropes and help me discover what being apart of a "fandom" is all about :) 

Also, anybody who gets a ticket to the tour automatically gets a signed copy of "Allegiant

Tags: Allegiant, Book, Divergent, Insurgent, Roth, Signing, Tour, Veronica

Views: 1147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's only 4-5 States that are too far away from me! This makes me sad :(

That is unfortunate :( I'm positive they are going to tour different states/cities in the future! Maybe not for this particular tour but for another one :) 

Maraiya Kobayashi said:

It's only 4-5 States that are too far away from me! This makes me sad :(

wish I could get a ticket! will she do the tour in Canada too, or just USA?

I could make it to NY but I would have to skip college classes by then. Not worth it.

And @Crystal Le She is just doing the USA.

Not sure about furture touring plans but for this particular tour, only the USA :(

Crystal Le said:

wish I could get a ticket! will she do the tour in Canada too, or just USA?

Could you please post the link to purchase the tickets ,

I got tickets to the NY tour date! - cannot wait! 

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/420550

Karla said:

Could you please post the link to purchase the tickets ,

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISING

Fangirl over DIVERGENT here!

BE BRAVE, FOLLOW & LIKE US

TAKE THE FACTION QUIZ

Forum

When Divergent Starts Taking Over Your Real Life 36 Replies

Started by Diverse7 in Welcome to DivergentFans.Com!. Last reply by Cameron Richards yesterday.

Allegiant Movie To Be Split Into Two Films 28 Replies

Started by Dylan Calvert in Film forum: Divergent Film Quadrilogy Production. Last reply by Lemon Butler on Wednesday.

The Factionless 8 Replies

Started by Elizabeth Nottellingumyname in Book forum: INSURGENT. Last reply by bookworm61 on Tuesday.

Tweet us!

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...