That's what a friend of mine told me the other day, and I was like, "really?" Seriously man, I get mad when people think this is Twilight. And that this is just some girls book. It's a damn good book and you gotta admire Veronica Roth for becoming so successful so early on in her career. I eagerly anticipate the 3rd novel. Who else is having  people give this book crap just cause it's YA fiction? I'm a dude, and I love it!

Views: 258

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your a fanboy! Lol! #ILOVEDIVERGENT
There has to be something extremely wrong with you to not like Divergent. So proud you're a fan and btw Divergent is a million times better than Twilight.

well i'm glad there are more guys posting that they like the series =D

truthfully i never understood why there are so much comparisons between Twilight and Divergent. They're pretty far removed from each other. IF the comparison was between say.... Harry Potter or Hunger Games, where the factions can be seen as something like the Houses or the Districts, then yeah I can understand the comparison. But Twilight? huh?

im a dude i i think its the best ive read..........EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you know it even though i have not read that and i never will

♣ Alyssa Eaton ♠ said:

There has to be something extremely wrong with you to not like Divergent. So proud you're a fan and btw Divergent is a million times better than Twilight.

That's awsome! I'm trying to get a couple of my guy friends (no, just for clearnace, not boyfreinds) to read this. So it is encouraging to know that the girls aren't the only fans!

P.S. Yes, whoever reads this and gives it a bad rating has, well... never read it!

Meadows12 said:

im a dude i i think its the best ive read..........EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes it is

Meadows12 said:

you know it even though i have not read that and i never will

♣ Alyssa Eaton ♠ said:

I was recommended this book by my sis in law. She's 34. She said it was really great. She was given the book by her brother, obviously male, and he's 20 something. He said it was great. So I think it's wide spread enough to squash all the doubters. They're just not reading it, that's all. If they did, we all know they would like it.
I thought Divergent was excellent. Insurgent not so much. I've still recommended the series though, but warned those who plan to read that Insurgent has some interesting moments but never quite gain direction.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISING

Fangirl over DIVERGENT here!

BE BRAVE, FOLLOW & LIKE US

TAKE THE FACTION QUIZ

Forum

Defining ALLEGIANT: Your Reaction (Spoilers!) 996 Replies

Started by Steele Sheen in Book forum: ALLEGIANT. Last reply by BE BRAVE! 1 hour ago.

Allegiant Movie To Be Split Into Two Films 22 Replies

Started by Dylan Calvert in Film forum: Divergent Film Quadrilogy Production. Last reply by Raquel Orenic 14 hours ago.

Psychology of the Choosing Ceremony 98 Replies

Started by Adri in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by Nara yesterday.

what was up with lynn? 7 Replies

Started by Lena Prior (Hannah Hawthorne) in Book forum: INSURGENT. Last reply by Lydia on Thursday.

Tweet us!

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...