anyone consider getting a tattoo that was inspired by the books? i thought about getting a dauntless tattoo b/c i like what it stands for (the real meaning, not what it became-as said in the first book), but i can decide if that's too tacky (especially 10 years from now)?? i already have several other tattoos, but i think i'll wait awhile and see if i still want it once ive been done reading insurgent for awhile!!

Views: 1301

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This book has inspired me to get a flying eagle tattooed onto my shoulder blade to represent my fear of heights and to represent freedom. I would also get a sun on my ankle to remind me that even though life can get hard, it will always get better. I would also get all the faction symbols down my right rib cage and onto my hip, to remind me to not just be one thing, but all of them. I would lastly get a sun and a moon together on my left wrist to represent the guy who brought me out of my depression. He showed me that no matter how horrible the days are, they will continue and they will get better. It reminds me to keep chasing love, the way the sun and the moon chase each other.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISING

Fangirl over DIVERGENT here!

BE BRAVE, FOLLOW & LIKE US

TAKE THE FACTION QUIZ

Tweet us!

© 2015    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...