First Jumper's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I see the screencap you found!  Awesome I will update the blog :)"

First Jumper replied Feb 8, 2013 to UPDATE! (WITH AUDITION VIDEO SCREEN CAPTURE) Auditon for Will: Chandler Massey (From the Daytime Soap Opera "Days of Our Lives")

3 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by First Jumper

"We are looking for news posters, forum mods, chat mods, building a fan fiction libra…"

First Jumper replied Feb 5, 2013 to Looking for chat moderators, artists, news posters, and more!

9 Mar 6
Reply by Kaity Bancroft

"I saw the video at first and now it's private.  I'd love to post about, but need a s…"

First Jumper replied Jan 31, 2013 to UPDATE! (WITH AUDITION VIDEO SCREEN CAPTURE) Auditon for Will: Chandler Massey (From the Daytime Soap Opera "Days of Our Lives")

3 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by First Jumper

"Love the Abbey Lee Miller one!  She is always spouting the "truth".  LOL"

First Jumper replied Jan 6, 2013 to Factions for the Famous.

9 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Sophia Siegel

"I have been wanting to put together a compund map of the faction locations.  I'd rea…"

First Jumper replied Nov 25, 2012 to Location of the compounds

2 on Saturday
Reply by DivergentDiva

"Done :)  Please feel free to message me a link to a profile page if you think someon…"

First Jumper replied Sep 22, 2012 to Spam discussions

1 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by First Jumper

"The main conflict could be Beatrice/Tris's inner conflict with herself."

First Jumper replied Aug 31, 2011 to What is the MAIN conflict of Divergent?

10 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Alexis

"Eric is not my favorite character but I am intrigued by his darkness.  I would like…"

First Jumper replied Aug 8, 2011 to Who is your favorite character?

101 Aug 20
Reply by Sam gh

"JP-I am going to Comic-Con to see Veronica Roth.  Maybe I should ask her if any of t…"

First Jumper replied Jul 7, 2011 to What Faction Would You Choose?

123 May 26
Reply by AgentIparis

"I know you would make it Cass. Me?  I think I would have cried like Al the first nig…"

First Jumper replied Jul 1, 2011 to Would you make it through Dauntless initiation?

218 Jan 25
Reply by Lexi Geib

RSS

ADVERTISING

Fangirl over DIVERGENT here!

BE BRAVE, FOLLOW & LIKE US

TAKE THE FACTION QUIZ

Forum

divergent tattoo? 11 Replies

Started by J L M in Book forum: General Discussions. Last reply by Jimmy Harris 9 hours ago.

The Maze Runner Series (books and film) 14 Replies

Started by Steele Sheen in Beyond the Fence: Other Discussions. Last reply by Steele Sheen yesterday.

Allegiant Movie To Be Split Into Two Films 26 Replies

Started by Dylan Calvert in Film forum: Divergent Film Quadrilogy Production. Last reply by Bridget2086 yesterday.

Tweet us!

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...